Fraser Advanced Information Systems is pleased to announce that Sharp has added two new high-volume models to the A3 color MFP lineup. The new models feature Sharp's award-winning, easy-to-use touchscreen display, which is common across more than 30 models in the Sharp MFP lineup.
The new models also offer critical capabilities for today's business environments that increasingly require touchless operation. Taking advantage of the available MFP Voice feature and Amazon Alexa, users can perform basic copy and scan operations using simple voice commands. With Sharp's Synappx Go option, users can easily release print jobs and perform copy and scan operations using mobile devices with built-in NFC technology.
Key features of these new devices include:
- Ease of Use - Award-winning touchscreen display with intuitive menu navigation combined with alternative touchless operation capabilities for basic copying, scanning and print release. The devices also feature the latest 10.1" high-resolution touchscreen and signature retractable keyboard.
- Productivity - Full multifunction capability out of the box, including copy, network print and color network scanning. Adobe Embedded Print Engine technology natively processes PDF files from a variety of sources, delivering peak performance and providing superior rendering accuracy.
- Advanced Color Workflow - The Fiery® Print Server, operating on the latest Fiery platform, is available for more demanding environments that require effective job management and precision color control.
- Print From Cloud - With standard wireless networking features, print from or scan to popular cloud services like Microsoft OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online and Google Drive with the Sharp Cloud Connect feature.
- Exclusive Paper-Feed Option - 8,500-sheet paper capacity and support for media weight up to 110 lb. cover stock, the Sharp exclusive paper feed option uses air-feed technology to maximize reliability and minimize downtime. The triple air-feed system directs air flow with precision accuracy to ensure proper paper handling.
- Comprehensive Print Security - To protect privacy and intellectual property, the devices are armed with leading-edge, multi-layered security features including:
- Firmware attack prevention and self recovery that identifies malicious intrusion and restores device firmware to its original state
- Whitelisting feature to detect access attempts to the machine file system and denies access if the source data is not on the whitelist
- Authority Groups help manage and restrict copying, printing and scanning features to safeguard data and control costs
- Confidential printing helps ensure sensitive documents are kept safe by requiring users to enter a PIN code to print them.
- Extended-Life Supplies - These help reduce the cost per page, while also benefiting the customer with improved maintenance schedules, reduced service visits and limited trips to the MFP to replace toner.
Both new devices are available immediately for lease or purchase through Fraser.